This is our Sony PXW-FX9 review.
With a good number of high-quality and portable cameras out there, you may wonder why you’d choose a bigger camera like the Sony FX9.
Simply put, cameras like this come with better hardware and features to help produce high-quality, cinema-like videos and we’ll get to them in this review.
At a glance:
- 6K full-frame sensor
- Dual Base ISO 800/4000
- AF with face detection and Eye-AF
- 4K 4:2:2 10bit internal recording
- UHD up to 60 fps, HD up to 180 fps
- Four channels of audio
- External 16-bit RAW recording with an add-on unit
- 10-bit S35 4K at 120fps to an external recorder