We’re a few days away from the launch of Huawei’s newest phone in the Philippines. The Huawei nova 7 5G is set to arrive locally this July 30 and, according to the company, we should expect a phone specializing in photography and entertainment.
The Huawei nova 7 5G sports a 6.53-inch OLED display and comes with a punch-hole front camera for selfies. It also has a 64-megapixel quad AI camera setup for your shooting needs and the device is powered by the company’s HiSilicon Kirin 985 processor. An 8GB RAM is present and a choice of either 128GB/256GB for storage is also available.
Being a 5G phone, it can perform downloads with speeds reaching 1.2Gbps and uploads up to 173Mbps. The phone is equipped with 5G anti-jamming, 5G low-latency, 5G energy-efficient, and 5G high-speed performance features.
Battery capacity is rated at 4000mAh and comes with 40W fast charging through its USB-C port. It runs on Android 10 OS with Huawei’s EMUI 10.1 on top.
Huawei nova 7 5G specs:
- 6.53-inch OLED display, 2400 x 1080 resolution
- Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 985 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB storage
- 64-megapixel main, 8-megapixel ultra-wide), 8-megapixel telephoto up to 20x zoom, 2-megapixel depth cameras
- 32-megapixel selfie camera
- Fingerprint reader (under-display)
- 4000mAh battery with 40W fast charge
- Android 10 with EMUI 10.1